Want to perform Apple Mail Data Backup professionally? It is easier than you think!
Apple Mail data backup is ignored by even the most intelligent ones out there. Its importance is always present, but now it has increased since nearly all organizations make use of email as their primary mode of communication. Emails are unavoidable, and if your organization makes use of them, then it is time you start to back up your email data.
Here is why you should perform Apple Mail data backup
There are many reasons as to why and how you should perform email data backup. If you are working for an organization then it is ideal to backup all of the emails; both sent and received. Do you want to know why you should archive and backup? Here are some good reasons why:
- It is much cheaper to archive emails rather than recover them after they have been permanently deleted from the email account. Hence, you get to save money when you archive your emails.
- Email servers give you a limited amount of storage space which fills up soon. To avoid this, it is better to archive your emails so that you can move presently unneeded emails from your mailbox to your Mac and receive new emails that are sent to you.
- When an email is not archived, it is saved only on the email server. If your account gets hacked, then anything can happen to your emails. Your emails can even get permanently deleted by the hacker, and you will be helpless.
- Your emails will be accessible to you at all times. You won’t need the Internet connection to get access to your previous emails when you archive emails. You will be able to access them when you want to.
- The storage costs are significantly higher when saved on email servers. These can be decreased substantially when you archive your emails on your Mac or elsewhere.
- Archiving can be used to avoid data loss that occurs in companies due to accidental deletions. Archiving can be utilized as a repository of all the email communication that takes place in the enterprise.
- Archiving ensures business continuity so that your business can operate even when the email servers are down. This would be possible with regular archiving where the frequency of backup is high.
Consequences when you don’t archive
Did the previous list seem somewhat a little too exaggerated? Oh well, it is the truth. Archiving is vital to any organization that makes use of email service. In fact, you can view it as being mandatory to archive all the emails that go into and out of the company at all times. If you do not, then when the time comes you may have to go through the consequences of not archiving since you might have lost emails!
What consequences do you have to face? The first is the litigation problem if ever you are caught in it. Who knows when you might need a particular email, an email conversation or something that was solely shared through your email id? If the court summons you to provide proof, then you should have the emails required else you will be in soup!
The second major consequence of not archiving is the financial loss because of hefty fines. You will have to pay quite a lot of money if you do not produce the email in court. In fact, the more important the email, the more fine amount you will have to pay! Some companies have had to pay millions of dollars for not being able to produce the needed document in court!
Why do you need to suffer and get into a mess when all of it is clearly, simply and easily avoidable? You can save yourself and your organization from much damage once you realize how vital archiving is and when you archive with the right tool.
Utility to perform Apple Mail data backup
Mail Backup X is the ultimate backup utility for backing up Apple Mail emails on your Mac. Not just on your Mac, but anywhere else you desire. With the freedom and liberty, if offers you with, you will be left awestruck. Mail Backup X is the best in the class tool to perform Apple Mail data backup smoothly, efficiently and quickly! It is quite affordable too making it more desirable!
You can perform mirror backups and distributed backups of your important emails. You can select the folders that you need to archive from your Apple Mail too so that unnecessary emails are not archived. Moreover, you can save in plethora of locations for added security. Security is also provided in the form of encryption on every email archived!
Another excellent feature of Mail Backup X is that it can be synced with another device such as an external hard disk. As soon as you plug in the device, the remaining email archives that have not yet been copied to the device will be instantaneously copied to the specified folder location. It is not even slightly complicated! You have to set it up just once, and everything else will take care of itself!
How backup will benefit you in future when you use Mail Backup X
When you need any email, you can use the search and find tool on your Mac and viola; you will get the email you are looking for! You can also create specific queries using AND and OR operators to do searches. You can search in many more ways such as through keywords so that you find the needed email in seconds!
Technology is changing at a super fast pace which is why many companies find it hard to make a software product that will remain meaningful and at the top of the game in the years to come. This is not the case with Mail Backup X archiving software. It is made with the intention of being usable in the future as well with updates!
InventPure provides you with regular updates which are activated after you purchase the product. You will be notified whenever there is a new update available. As you know Mac OS keeps releasing updates at a regular rate, the Mail Backup X will change accordingly to facilitate the changes. Hence, it will work all the time optimally. Moreover, any issue is quickly resolved if any.
Use the trial version of Mail Backup X right now and archive your emails on your Mac!