Download Free Trial of Mail Backup X for Mac
We are real confident when it relates to our Apps, that is we offer you fully functional Trial version of Mail Backup X which lets you test and experience all major features built in the App. We are sure after using the Trial version and the positive experience will be enough to help you make up your mind that it's a wise investment to safeguard your most crucial personal and business data your E-mails.
System Requirements for Mail Backup X
- Computer Processor: 1GHz or Higher
- Computer Memory: 2 GB or More
- Internet Connection: Cable or DSL
|Mac OS X ( 10.10 and above)
Now ready for Mac OS X Sierra!!
Version 1.39.170501 - Released on 1st May 2017 << Latest Version >>
New Feature: Live update viewer's item list (eg emails/contacts/calendar items) when backup is running and user is in viewer window.
New Feature: Major refactoring: Improved MIME parsing mechanism and related code.
New Feature: Preference to control CPU-usage priority while performing backup operation.
New Feature: Performance improvement (up to 90% improvement)
Fixed: Bug: Few email fields not honoured when imported from ANSI-pst (1997-2002 pst files).
Fixed: Bug: Local folder not detected in a certain version (old) of Apple Mail.
Fixed: few minor memory leaks.
Fixed: a probable crash on profile deletion.
Fixed: a crash with Thunderbird backup profile.
Fixed: a rare crash in email-viewer.
Version 1.38.170321 - Released on 21st March 2017
- New feature: Mail Backup X can detect Uncached-Items from data source. Now it provides one-click functionality to
a) Resolve (Force download) uncached-items with Apple Mail, Outlook:mac and Thunderbird.
b) Ignore such warnings if user doesnt want to see them. Even if user ignores warning for such emails, Mail Backup X tries to fetch full items while synchronizing.
- New Feature: Functionality to view Uncached or Deleted items (folder wise). Added UI to indicate uncached or deleted items in Viewer.
- New Feature: Added support for Thunderbird/Postbox message store type configured as "maildir". ("mbox" store type supported since initial version).
- Improved: Asset Revision mechanism to avoid downgrading of assets in case of source database rebuild/repair.
- Improved: Thunderbird/postbox synchronization mechanism.
- Fixed: A random backup-process interruption caused by searching.
- Fixed: Total count shown wrong during Export process.
- Fixed: A crash caused by Apple Mail Attachments in a certain scenario.
- Fixed: A rare issue while displaying folder hierarchy in viewer. (caused by multi-threaded nature of app.)
- Fixed: Duplicate-detection not working in a rare scenario.
- Fixed: Few other minor bugs.
Version 1.37.170206 - Released on 6th February 2017
Fixed: Application window becomes temporarily unresponsive when user is viewing profile log and meanwhile profile log is updated rapidly in background.
Fixed: A rare crash in user interface.
Fixed: Wrong Message date-time shown in viewer for imported OLM emails. If an OLM has already been imported then need to "Re-index" database for OLM-Import-Profile.
Fixed: A rare crash in UI which sometimes occurred immediately after a profile is deleted.
New Feature : Allow user to sync from "Now Onwards or Since beginning" in case a backup profile is setup with IMAP server.
New Feature: Facility to reset sync on any backup profile.
New Feature: Item Deletion Support: Awaited facility to delete any email/contact/calendar items using context-menu's "Delete" option. User can also restore deleted items if required. Added button to show "Deleted items" for a profile in viewer. When user is in "Show Deleted Items" mode, search will per performed on deleted items of given profile.
Improved: GMail specific artwork and colour scheme for GMail account-backup-profiles.
Version 1.36.170122 - Released on 17th January 2017
- Fixed: Unable to locate Thunderbird profile on few machines.
- Fixed: App crash/unexpected behaviour after a profile is deleted.
- Fixed: Caused by empty messages in Apple Mail.
- Fixed: App rarely crash on Application quit when Outlook backup is setup to sync automatically.