Now you can easily backup outlook windows 10 emails in just few clicks. You might have been under the wrong impression that you cannot backup emails from windows. However, with the right solution in your hands, you can easily backup windows emails including windows live emails easily to any location that you want.
What should you do next? The best step would be to get a free live demo of this tool to see how it works. Get it right here!
If you are using Windows 10 Outlook email service, it is crucial to backup your email data regularly and store it in a safe space. If you choose to backup your windows live outlook email service with an automated solution, you will have a dedicated backup plan in case you encounter any risks associated with email management. There are a lot of rising cyber threats like hacking attempts and malware which can harm your important email mailboxes.
With a solid backup plan to maintain a regular email backup of your windows application, you will be doing yourself a favour. Regular backups also protect you from the growing problem of server downtime. Even Google and Microsoft are not left untouched with the problem of sever downtime. So, keeping an updated backup will save you all the trouble that can be caused.
Easy step by step process to backup emails from windows
From now onwards, backing up mails from Outlook In Windows will be seamless through and through.
The first step that you need to take in order to use this advanced outlook email backup solution is installing the tool. You are given comprehensive download and install instructions.
2. Once installed, you can simply open Mail Backup X from its Desktop icon or from “All Programs” menu.
3. To make yourself accustomed with the tool, go for the fifteen days trial; it will always be at your beck and call for that period. Or if you have already purchased a license key, you are good to go with its fully-loaded features. Be ready to strike a lifelong partnership with a utility that is value added in every sense of the word.
4. Let’s see how seamlessly and easily it works in a number of arduous scenarios. If you intend to set up a new backup profile, simple go to the Dashboard and choose the option: “Set Up A New Backup”
5. Since this a multi-platform solution you will be presented with backup options of a number of mail platforms like Outlook, Email Server, etc. But if you want to target Microsoft Outlook as your prime mode of email communication, click on that very option.
6. Things get very easy here, as you will see your entire Outlook folder structure retained in its original form, from here you can easily pick up the folders to be backed up and those to be discarded. After doing so, click Continue to move on.
7. Now you have entered Advanced Options
• Here you can either set up an Automatic Backup Schedule where your chosen folders will be automatically backed up. Please note, this option is highly recommended for complete and automatic backup. However, if you desire a bit of flexibility, chose the Manual Option or Recurring at particular intervals option.
• A sturdy data encryption option is also facilitated so that you may get a wall of privacy around your mails and browse through them only on your computer.
• You may also assign an additional USB for mail backups, where each time a new mail backup data is created its snapshot is automatically carried on the USB drive.
• To enhance portability, you may also add additional backup repositories such as a local disk drive or Cloud Space (at present Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft One Drive are supported).
Finally click Save Settings and you are done.
8. Congratulations! Your backup profile is now set as per your recommended options. Enjoy the most dependable and express solution for your mail backup.
Note: You can check the progress of the windows email backup under the activities section. You will also get important or critical notifications right here. When the backup process is over, you can download a detailed log report of the backup.
This was the process in detail and a step-by-step guide for you to effortlessly backup windows emails whenever you want and wherever you want. Now that you have found the solution and how to use it, let us get some information about other aspects of the process.
If you have been doing some research about how to backup windows emails or any emails, you must have seen or heard of email users who use manual methods to backup or archive their email data. It is possible to backup windows emails manually but before you jump ahead, you should know that there are a lot of limitations of using manual methods to backup emails from windows 10 outlook.
To begin with, the manual method is in itself very limited. The manual method to backup emails is not very flexible and this method allows you to migrate just one folder at a time. You need to repeat the process again and again if you have multiple folders to backup and archive. Additionally, the manual method for backing different types of email data is different. The process to backup calendars and contacts is different. So, if you are not well versed with the process of manual windows email backup, it is not advised to take any chances. In the worst case, you might miss a few steps and lose important email items.
“I thought I needed a different tool to backup windows outlook and windows live web service. I was wrong. With Mail backup X, I was able to backup emails from windows 10 without any errors. It can handle large files without lagging and that was the thing that made me choose it. I can backup other email services with it as well. You should try it in its free demo like I did.” – Dorian Morgan
“Mail backup X can backup windows 10 emails in no time. It’s easy to use even for a first timer. I couldn’t believe myself when I first used it. Its perfect. It works with both mac and windows and is compatible with a lot of email services. You should certainly try it. It also works as an email converter. What else can you want?”- Chelsea Greenwood
There are a lot of chances of coming across a free or web based method which seems like a way to backup emails from windows outlook. However, you should always remember that the whole point of email backup and recovery is linked with data security. So any method which does not guarantee the security of your mac email databases is not worth your time. No matter what claims are being made, make sure that you don’t put your important email data in the hands of untested and unverified email management methods. These online tools will probably ask you to load your data on unknown servers and this can cause data loss or theft of valuable email information.
There are a few limitations of professional tools. The first limitation is the difficulty that users have to face in order to find the right professional tools. These tools are there but choosing the right one can be pretty confusing. With the influx of so many free and web based tools, it becomes difficult to choose the right professional tool. To add to the problems, professional tools are often found to be too complex to be used by normal users. This complexity in using professional tools is quite discouraging for regular email users who don’t have any previous experience of windows email backups. Furthermore, professional tools are infamous for being too expensive. Due to this, the users are left with no options but to seek refuge in free or cheap tools. These were the limitations of certified windows email backup tools. Fortunately, Mail backup X has been developed to overcome these limitations. It is the only windows outlook email backup tool which is both easy to operate and also affordable for all.
The smart backup and resume feature of the tool has been designed to overcome a huge obstacle in email management. You must have heard that when the internet connection is lost during the email backup is taking place, email backup tools stop the process right there and then the process is re started from the beginning when the connectivity is regained. Meanwhile, Mail backup X has solved this problem for all. The tool has been programmed with a special algorithm which enables it to pause the progress of the backup when the connectivity is lost. When the connection is regained, the tool will automatically resume the windows outlook email backup process from the place where it was paused. This saves an incredible amount of time and effort for the email user.
There is a huge reason why companies offer free trials of their tools. Mail backup X also offers a free trial so that users can backup emails from outlook windows 10 for free. This way, users are able to test the performance and results of the tool without spending money. If you are not satisfied with the free trial, you can go check out another tool. On the other hand, if you like how the tool performs in real time, you can upgrade to the full version in an affordable package that suits your needs and budget. Mail backup X is also available in the single user version and the team version and both these editions are suitable for different types of users. If you are not satisfied with the number of backup profiles that the tool offers to you, you can always get the top up pack and get 10 more mail profiles.
To download the free trial of the tool, click below.